Monday 4 May 2009

Larry, Mo and Curly???

These are the babies, as of this morning. You can just see the 4th egg in the back of the nest. It seems as if this little one won't be making an appearance. This is fun, but it's getting close to the day they will fly away. I think we should call them Larry, Mo and Curly. What do you think? You can just see 3 beaks, all lined up, ready for mum to come with breakfast. Their eyes are open, but we still haven't heard much noise from them yet. I thought they would be chirping like crazy by now! Only God could make such a beautiful creation! Could you imagine what it would be like, if our babies were born, grew up and left home all in 2 weeks??? Not much fun for all us mums who love our cuddly little babies!

Psalms 139:14

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

No comments: