Thursday 7 May 2009

Next week is Ladies Retreat, and I wanted to get my hair done. So, here's a picture of my new cut. It usually takes me a few days to figure out if I like it, but, so far so good. I'll let you know in a few days. Thanks Leanne for a nice cut and friendly conversation, even if it was about all our children : ). I am looking forward to a couple of days away next week. This years theme is Christmas in May. We will be having a Christmas fashion show, a Christmas fair with crafts and all and a gift exchange for all the workers at the convention center. It is going to be so much fun! I will be taking the Wednesday, 7 am train to Nantwich, England. I hope I have a better train ride than last year : ). I will get back home Friday night. This is a special time in my mummy calendar for the year. I was hoping to take someone from Rhayader with me, but it looks as if I'll have to wait until next year. Our baby robins are growing quickly, and will probably take their first flight in a couple of days : )/: (.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just came across your blog yesterday and was so excited! You may not remember me, but I go to Jefferson Lighthouse Baptist Church in Jefferson, Georgia. Your family came to our missions meeting a few years ago! Funny thing, we are smack-dab in the middle of our missions meeting this year right now! I am really looking forward to getting to know you better via blogger! Hope you have a wonderful time at the ladies retreat! And your haircut looks sooo good!

Brittany Watson said...

oh Mrs. Tennille, I just love it!

Angie said...

Tennille,

It looks cute. So, it's been a little bit since you cut it how do you like it now?

Give the kids a hug for us. School's out here!! The kids are already getting bored I think! LOL

Hugs,
Angie