Wednesday 9 September 2009

Some Before and After Photos

# 8 Green Gardens
The Garden--After a tidy up.
The garden--before the tidy up.
The Living room--with the new doorway.
The Living room before.


I was hoping I would be able to put these pictures in a proper order, but it just won't go the way I want it to. So, here are a couple of pics for you to look at. We are still in the process of moving things, and should be completely finished by next Wednesday. It looks as if the painting will have to be done after we move in as the work around the house has only just been finished. We are all getting excited about the move. The boy's old beds have gone to new homes, and we will be picking up their bunk beds on Saturday. Our new bed is being delivered tomorrow afternoon, so the house will soon be looking like a real home. I am ready to put into practice what I have been reading on how to decorate on a (tiny) budget. I can't wait to see how it turns out. More pictures to follow.


No comments: