Last week, our Ian learned that foreheads and carpets don't mix. While playing in his new room, he was pushing his forehead along the carpet. He felt his forehead go warm, but did not realise that he was giving himself a carpet burn. After a few minutes, he came downstairs with this puzzled look on his face. He couldn't understand why his forehead was burning. Needless to say, he has learned this lesson the first time! For the last few days everyone he has seen has asked how he got a boo-boo in the shape of an -i-. I think he was glad when it finally went away!
I am so thankful for all the wonderful and funny memories Ian has given me. I love you little man!