Also this week, we are still continuing the search for God's plan for us here in Rhayader. We will be making a final decision this week about our house move. I stopped by the house on Tuesday and was able to see how some of the work is going at the new house. I can't help but get a bit excited about the possibilities of a slightly larger house. If we decide to move, it would be the second week of September. We want to make sure that we follow God's perfect will for us. (And not the wife's perfect will--although this wife would love to be able to call a tiny space in the house mine!) If we decide to move, I will post some before and after photos of the house. It is looking hopeful. We plan to have a final meeting with the new landlady over the weekend to sort through any last minute discussions.
The discussion/negotiations over the possible meeting site are still ongoing. We hope to have some definite details soon. With all the summer ministries, it makes some things take a little longer to sort through. We will let you know as soon as any details are set.
To all our family and friends, we love you!